Pie, Pie, Me-oh-My! Which one will take the Blue Ribbon this year?
What you will learn:
- How to organize a project with a lot of pieces so the stitching process goes smoothly
- The basics of working with Kimberbellishments including glitter, felt, flexi foam, and more
- How to create 3D embellishments to decorate your pillow
- My favorite tools and how to use them to make stitching your quilt easier
- Computerized background quilting options
- Walkthrough lessons on appliqué, computerized quilting, working with Embellishments and more
- 4-hour LIVE Work Session to sew, get help and ask questions:)
- How to make an easy graham cracker crust pie!
Plus: Unlimited Access to video lessons
**Additional supplies are needed to complete the project. Call going batty! Quilt Shop at 775-351-2424 to receive a discount on supplies for this class.