Monthly Payment Option
Layers and layers of gorgeous petals nestle together to create one perfect Carnival Flower! In this 6-part series, I will share my best tips and tricks for stitching perfect curves & points no matter the angle.
Oh, and the best part is, we will stitch entirely on the sewing machine with a fantastic chain piecing method.. no hand stitching required!
What you will learn in this class:
- How to organize a project with a lot of pieces so the stitching process goes smoothly
- The basics of foundation paper piecing with a modern chain piecing twist
- How to read and prepare the foundation papers
- My favorite tools and how to use them to make constructing your quilt easier
- Curved paper piecing techniques for smooth borders and flat quilts
- (6) one-hour LIVE Interactive Classes
- (2) three-hour Quilt "Worx Sessions" to work on your project, ask questions and get help if needed
- ... all of this using your sewing machine and no Y-seams or hand stitching!
Plus: Unlimited Access to step-by-step walk-through video lessons
Class begins October 9, 2023 and runs for 6 months
**Additional supplies are needed to complete the project. Call going batty! Quilt Shop at 775-351-2424 to receive a discount on supplies for this class (kits excluded)