Hang stockings with care, top cocoa mugs with "marshmallows", and unzip pockets & pouches for sweet surprises as you count down to Christmas!!
What you will learn in this on-demand class:
- How to organize a project with a lot of pieces so the stitching process goes smoothly
- The basics of working with Kimberbellishments including glitter, felt, flexi foam, and more
- How to create 3-d embellishments to decorate your advent quilt
- My favorite tools and how to use them to make stitching your quilt easier
- Computerized background quilting options
- Walkthrough lessons on appliqué, pocket pouches, zippers and more all created in your machine embroidery hoop
- Two 1-hour LIVE classes plus one 2-hour LIVE Work Session to sew, get help and ask questions:)
Plus: Unlimited Access to video lessons
**Additional supplies are needed to complete the project. Call going batty! Quilt Shop at 775-351-2424 to receive a discount on supplies for this class.