During this 2 day virtual machine embroidery Event, you’ll create five bewitching projects with other stitching enthusiasts.
First, stop for a spell at the Dead & Breakfast Tea Towel, then make a Haunted Home 3D House with Kimberbell Shape Form and bedazzling Fairy Lights. Perfectly Quilted Pumpkins are made and quilted in-the-hoop with soft Velveteen, our Flyaway Bats Throw Pillow is boo-tique chic, and Lace Bats are eerily elegant!
From pumpkins and spiderwebs to bats and more, there’s no place like Home Sweet Haunted Home!
- Event Project Kit with all the needed fabric and embellishments, you will need to complete the projects
- LIVE Virtual Interactive Instruction
- Embroidery design files on USB
- Full-color instructions
- Kimberbell Paper Tape
- Event lanyard
- Collectible pin
- Pillow Form
- and Kimberbell Zippered Project Bag!
Beginning to Intermediate skills
* Minimum Hoops Required- 5" x 7" (Large Hoop for Bernina Owners) & 6" x 10" (mega, maxi or jumbo for Bernina Owners); stabilizer and thread not included*
* Residents of the USA, will be called to pay for shipping if you are not able to pick up your box locally from going batty! Quilt Shop. International students will be called with current International Shipping Rates for their area.