The Whole Enchilada Subscription
Everything you need all in one place to create your blocks each month (save over $250 versus the á la carte option).
Learn how to feature fun Tula Pink fabric elements in your quilt blocks and how to fussy cut your fabric so the pieces look all the same. We will also cover how to prep your english paper piecing units and stitch them together with an accurate seam. Plus, I will share my best hand stitching tips, tricks, & favorite tools and how to use them to make stitching your quilt blocks a breeze.
Each month you will receive:
- Fabric Kit & Pattern (month1)
- Hand Needles
- (2) Fabric Glue Pen Refills
- (2) Coordinating Aurifil Threads
- Die-cut Paper Piecing Papers
- Queen of Diamonds Acrylic Templates
- Access to private Facebook Group where everyone is making the Queen of Diamonds
- Tutorial Videos from the pattern designer and Tula Pink
- Monthly 1-hour LIVE Work Along Session to sew, get help and ask questions:)
Plus: Unlimited Access to resources inside our online learning portal
**Registration fee is $199.99 (non-refundable, and goes towards the cost of your overall BOM cost) and then $58.99 plus shipping per month for 12 months.
** Shipping costs will be based on weight for current USPS/UPS rates to your location.
We will also provide a list of optional but helpful tools that will be available once you’re signed up:)